Monday, March 23, 2009
Cowperized!
Just a quick note to let all of our prior readers of The Snarl Ledger (who might have become concerned by the resigned and displeased tenor of earlier postings), letting you know that we have nearly completed The Mysterious Mr. I, and, frankly, we wish it would not end. However, there is I, Chameleon to look forward to (a continuation of sorts, no?). Mr. I's global, yet intersection-set (all connected, all interwoven) gumbo of nyms (both pseudo and non), (back)stories told and untold, is a straight-up hoot (yes, a hoot!). We can't wait to see how this things ends...or will it?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

You probably know this by now -- I, Chameleon is the omnibus edition of THE MYSTERIOUS MR. I and THE CHAMELEON, so you can skip right to where the latter begins. I believe (could be wrong) that the two books were published as one in the UK (under the title THE MYSTERIOUS MR. I).
ReplyDeleteThis is not "Michael," by the way -- it's Ed posting!
ReplyDelete